Wednesday 18 July 2007

Another Photo for Sale

WooHoo! Another photo for sale on Picture Nation.

This one is a scene taken at a train station after a snow fall.


Train Signal in Snow

Many of my friends have commented on how this is one of, if not, the best picture I have taken. I must admit, I didn't think anything of the picture at the time of taking it. I moved the lights off centre because I thought that would give better perspective.
See what you think. Click on the small icon below to take you through to Picture Nation.



If you really want to see a larger sized version, you may view it on my flickr or on Picasa. Please take a moment to click through to my photo on Picture Nation though as every hit shows support for them and they are a relatively small company in quite a cut-throat sector.

1 comment:

星里 said...

I have to concur with your friends, this is a very good photo.