Thursday 6 December 2007

Photos I Want to Retake

One thing that has helped me continue to rekindle my love of photography is taking photos with my mobile phone. The more photos I take, the more I find myself looking for photo opportunities. This has lead to me having quite a few photos which were taken in good places, just badly composed or out of focus.


West India Quays At Night

This photos is one I would like to retake given a chance. This is the view along West India Quay at night taken with a Nokia N73. I think it is a very nice photograph but would look better taken with my Minolta. Maybe one day I will revisit the area to recapture this view.

1 comment:

星里 said...

Photos I want to retake? Indeed! I have learned so much the last year that there are whole trips I would like to retake because I would have made so much more of that trip than I did in reality. My trips to Iceland or Korea come to mind ^_^;;
http://travel.webshots.com/album/552188395XfTVSb